FIRST 2 YEARS IN BUSINESS 75%
FIRST 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS 65%
FIRST 5 YEARS IN BUSINESS 51%
NO STRATEGY 51%
LACK OF PLANNING 49%
LACK OF NOTORIETY 70%
To be successful and remain in business, both profitability and growth are important and necessary for a company to survive. Profitability is, of course, critical to a company’s existence, but growth is crucial to long-term survival.
If your business is not growing then your stagnant which translates to “DANGER ZONE”. A business is like anything else in life, it needs to grow and maintain that path.
No one get’s into business to be mediocre or average. These are excuses created when leadership becomes stumped on what next steps to take.
- Marketing Campaigns Will Be More Data-Driven & More Hyper-Targeted
- Will Be More Important Than Ever
- Marketing Channels Will Be Even More Connected
- Peer Reviews will Be Even More Important
- Soliciting Online Reviews Will Become Even More Important
- People are putting more trust in others they know and reputable content
- Video Becomes Essential
- Understanding how your customers communicate will be vital
WE FORMULATE INNOVATIVE STRATEGIES
FITTING THE CUSTOMER'S BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY
WE COMBINE OUR EXPERTISE TO CREATE SOLUTIONS
OUR SERVICES FIT ANY BUSINESS AND ANY INDUSTRY